Valentine’s Day is right around the corner and many of us are still looking for that special someone to celebrate the day. If you are a student who loves voting, wants all of your friends to vote and constantly talks to your friends about the importance of voting, these 10 pick-up lines may be for you. If you use these, chances are you will find another democratically minded individual to be your valentine. What could be better? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. If you use one of these cheesy pickup pick-up lines or have other ideas, tag us on Instagram or Twitter. We want to hear all about it!
1. Let’s just say that my “approval rating” is very high.
2. Are you a town hall? Because anyone who doesn’t want to hold you doesn’t have my support.
3. Are you automatic voter registration? Because I’m about to make you my top priority!
4. You can rock my vote any day.
5. You look independent. Want to join my party?
6. If you show me your polling card, I’ll show you mine.
7. Let’s go back to my place and vote absentee.
8. If going out with you was a referendum, I’d vote yes.
9. Is your name on the ballot? Because I’d elect you to legislate my heart.
10. I’m here to pick a winner. That would be you beautiful.
You got this! For an added bonus, make sure you are wearing your “I Voted Sticker” or a civic engagement shirt from campus. If you are a CEEP Fellow, definitely wear your CEEP swag. If you don’t have any of this, you can print out a USA flag and wrap it around a pencil. Most of all, have fun with it and good luck!
Faculty Resources Coordinator